1. actively poisonous; intensely noxious: a virulent insect bite.
2. Medicine/Medical. highly infective; malignant or deadly.
3. Bacteriology. causing clinical symptoms.
4. violently or spitefully hostile.
5. intensely bitter, spiteful, or malicious: a virulent attack.
"violences can be virulent during periods."
"deaths can be virulent in years."
"animuses can be virulent from firsts."
"attacks can be virulent."
"strains can be virulent."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.