1. a person who has special knowledge or skill in a field.
2. a person who excels in musical technique or execution.
3. a person who has a cultivated appreciation of artistic excellence, as a connoisseur or collector of objects of art, antiques, etc.
4. Obsolete. a person who has special interest or knowledge in the arts and sciences; scientist; scholar. adjective
5. Also, virtuosic[vur-choo-os-ik]/ˌvɜr tʃuˈɒs ɪ
"performances can be virtuoso."
"displays can be virtuoso."
"pianists can be virtuoso."
"musics can be virtuoso."
"goals can be virtuoso."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.