1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
2. an unmarried girl or woman.
3. Ecclesiastical. an unmarried, religious woman, especially a saint.
4. the Virgin, Mary, the mother of Christ.
5. Informal. any person who is uninitiated, uninformed, or the like: He's still a virgin as far as hard work is concerned.
6. a female animal that has never copulated.
7. an unfertilized insect.
8. (initial capital letter) Astronomy, Astrology. the constellation or sign of Virgo. adjec
"places can be virgin in/at/on times."
"people can be virgin at times."
"islands can be virgin."
"expresses can be virgin."
"groups can be virgin."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.