1. acting with or characterized by uncontrolled, strong, rough force: a violent earthquake.
2. caused by injurious or destructive force: a violent death.
3. intense in force, effect, etc.; severe; extreme: violent pain; violent cold.
4. roughly or immoderately vehement or ardent: violent passions.
5. furious in impetuosity, energy, etc.: violent haste.
6. of, relating to, or constituting a distortion of meaning or fact.
"students can be violent in ways."
"people can be violent at people."
"manies can be violent for children."
"histories can be violent as places."
"worlds can be violent by remainses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.