1. to break, infringe, or transgress (a law, rule, agreement, promise, instructions, etc.).
2. to break in upon or disturb rudely; interfere thoughtlessly with: to violate his privacy.
3. to break through or pass by force or without right: to violate a frontier.
4. to treat irreverently or disrespectfully; desecrate; profane: violate a human right.
5. to molest sexually, especially to rape.
"installations can be violators."
"drivers can be violators."
"ranges can be violators."
"fines can be violators."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.