1. to break, infringe, or transgress (a law, rule, agreement, promise, instructions, etc.).
2. to break in upon or disturb rudely; interfere thoughtlessly with: to violate his privacy.
3. to break through or pass by force or without right: to violate a frontier.
4. to treat irreverently or disrespectfully; desecrate; profane: violate a human right.
5. to molest sexually, especially to rape.
"employers can be violate in/at/on dates."
"plans can be violate in/at/on months."
"employers can be violate."
"payoffs can be violate."
"moves can be violate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.