1. the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
2. the annual produce of the grape harvest, especially with reference to the wine obtained.
3. an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
4. the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
5. the act or process of producing wine; winemaking.
6. the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage. adjective
7. of or relating to wines or winemaking.
8. being of a specified v
"cars can be vintage."
"vehicles can be vintage."
"finishes can be vintage."
"films can be vintage."
"aircraft can be vintage."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.