1. capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
2. having or capable of many uses: a versatile tool.
3. Botany. attached at or near the middle so as to swing freely, as an anther.
4. Zoology. turning either forward or backward: a versatile toe.
5. variable or changeable, as in feeling, purpose, or policy: versatile moods.
"structures can be versatile to functions."
"people can be versatile in respects."
"people can be versatile for goods."
"people can be versatile by days."
"people can be versatile as irons."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.