1. to disappear from sight, especially quickly; become invisible: The frost vanished when the sun came out.
2. to go away, especially furtively or mysteriously; disappear by quick departure: The thief vanished in the night.
3. to disappear by ceasing to exist; come to an end: The pain vanished after he took an aspirin.
4. Mathematics. (of a number, quantity, or function) to become zero. verb (used with object)
5. to cause to disappear. noun
"points can be vanishing."
"worlds can be vanishing."
"people can be vanishing."
"breeds can be vanishing."
"premiums can be vanishing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.