1. to disappear from sight, especially quickly; become invisible: The frost vanished when the sun came out.
2. to go away, especially furtively or mysteriously; disappear by quick departure: The thief vanished in the night.
3. to disappear by ceasing to exist; come to an end: The pain vanished after he took an aspirin.
4. Mathematics. (of a number, quantity, or function) to become zero. verb (used with object)
5. to cause to disappear. noun
"worlds can be vanished."
"ages can be vanished."
"pasts can be vanished."
"forevers can be vanished."
"buildings can be vanished."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.