1. a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.
2. (in Eastern European folklore) a corpse, animated by an undeparted soul or demon, that periodically leaves the grave and disturbs the living, until it is exhumed and impaled or burned.
3. a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.
4. a woman who unscrupulously exploits, ruins, or degrades the men she seduces.
5. an actress noted for her ro
"clans can be vampire."
"rituals can be vampire."
"cases can be vampire."
"babies can be vampire."
"people can be vampire."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.