1. an elongated depression between uplands, hills, or mountains, especially one following the course of a stream.
2. an extensive, more or less flat, and relatively low region drained by a great river system.
3. any depression or hollow resembling a valley.
4. a low point or interval in any process, representation, or situation.
5. any place, period, or situation that is filled with fear, gloom, foreboding, or the like: the valley of despair.
6. Architecture. a dep
"sites can be valley."
"regions can be valley."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.