1. sound; just; well-founded: a valid reason.
2. producing the desired result; effective: a valid antidote for gloom.
3. having force, weight, or cogency; authoritative.
4. legally sound, effective, or binding; having legal force: a valid contract.
5. Logic. (of an argument) so constructed that if the premises are jointly asserted, the conclusion cannot be denied without contradiction.
6. Archaic. robust; well; healthy.
"tenders can be valid for days."
"offers can be valid until p.m.s."
"closes can be valid for days."
"offers can be valid for days."
"tenders can be valid until dates."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.