1. a person who wanders about idly and has no permanent home or employment; vagabond; tramp.
2. Law. an idle person without visible means of support, as a tramp or beggar.
3. a person who wanders from place to place; wanderer; rover.
4. wandering idly without a permanent home or employment; living in vagabondage: vagrant beggars.
5. of, relating to, or characteristic of a vagrant: the vagrant life. adjective
6. wandering or roaming from place to place; nomadic.
7. (of plants) st
"daughters can be vagrant."
"whales can be vagrant."
"waifs can be vagrant."
"visitors can be vagrant."
"trios can be vagrant."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.