1. wandering from place to place without any settled home; nomadic: a vagabond tribe.
2. leading an unsettled or carefree life.
3. disreputable; worthless; shiftless.
4. of, relating to, or characteristic of a vagabond: vagabond habits.
5. having an uncertain or irregular course or direction: a vagabond voyage. noun
6. a person, usually without a permanent home, who wanders from place to place; nomad.
7. an idle wanderer without a permanent home or visible means of suppo
"styles can be vagabond."
"poets can be vagabond."
"poachers can be vagabond."
"papers can be vagabond."
"lives can be vagabond."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.