1. secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk: a safe place.
2. free from hurt, injury, danger, or risk: to arrive safe and sound.
3. involving little or no risk of mishap, error, etc.: a safe estimate.
4. dependable or trustworthy: a safe guide.
5. careful to avoid danger or controversy: a safe player; a safe play.
6. denied the chance to do harm; in secure custody: a criminal safe in jail.
7. Baseball. reaching base without being p
"conditions can be unsafe for helicopters."
"venues can be unsafe for representatives."
"streets can be unsafe for carriers."
"roads can be unsafe for cyclings."
"people can be unsafe in types."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.