1. to move, act, or progress with speed, impetuosity, or violence.
2. to dash, especially to dash forward for an attack or onslaught.
3. to appear, go, pass, etc., rapidly or suddenly: The blood rushed to his face.
4. Football. to carry the ball on a running play or plays. verb (used with object)
5. to perform, accomplish, or finish with speed, impetuosity, or violence: They rushed the work to make the deadline.
6. to carry or convey with haste: to rush
"entrances can be unrushed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.