1. the act of breaking or bursting: The flood led to the rupture of the dam.
2. the state of being broken or burst: a rupture in the earth's surface.
3. a breach of harmonious, friendly, or peaceful relations.
4. Pathology. hernia, especially abdominal hernia. verb (used with object), ruptured, rupturing.
5. to break or burst: He ruptured a blood vessel.
6. to cause a breach of: to rupture friendly relations.
7. Pathology. to affect with hernia. verb (used without
"tanks can be unruptured."
"pregnancies can be unruptured."
"aneurysms can be unruptured."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.