1. to undergo decomposition; decay.
2. to deteriorate, disintegrate, fall, or become weak due to decay (often followed by away, from, off, etc.).
3. to languish, as in confinement.
4. to become morally corrupt or offensive. verb (used with object), rotted, rotting.
5. to cause to rot: Dampness rots wood.
6. to cause moral decay in; cause to become morally corrupt.
7. to ret (flax, hemp, etc.). noun
8. the process of rotting. 9. the
"turfs can be unrotted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.