1. of, relating to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure.
2. fanciful; impractical; unrealistic: romantic ideas.
3. imbued with or dominated by idealism, a desire for adventure, chivalry, etc.
4. characterized by a preoccupation with love or by the idealizing of love or one's beloved.
5. displaying or expressing love or strong affection.
6. ardent; passionate; fervent.
7. (usually initial capital letter) of
"substitutes can be unromantic."
"works can be unromantic."
"truths can be unromantic."
"transitions can be unromantic."
"supplanters can be unromantic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.