1. to open or spread out (something rolled or coiled): to unroll a bolt of fabric.
2. to lay open; display; reveal.
3. Obsolete. to strike from a roll or register. verb (used without object)
4. to become unrolled or spread out: The scrolls unroll easily.
5. to become continuously visible or apparent: The landscape unrolled before our eyes.
"surfaces can be unrolled."
"rolls can be unrolled."
"papers can be unrolled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.