1. to bake (meat or other food) uncovered, especially in an oven.
2. to cook (meat or other food) by direct exposure to dry heat, as on a spit.
3. to brown, dry, or parch by exposure to heat, as coffee beans.
4. to cook or heat by embedding in hot coals, embers, etc.: to roast chestnuts.
5. to heat excessively: The summer sun has been roasting the entire countryside.
6. Metallurgy. to heat (ore or the like) in air in order to oxidize it.
7. to warm at a hot f
"malts can be unroasted."
"imports can be unroasted."
"exports can be unroasted."
"coffees can be unroasted."
"beans can be unroasted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.