1. identity in sound of some part, especially the end, of words or lines of verse.
2. a word agreeing with another in terminal sound: Find is a rhyme for mind and womankind.
3. verse or poetry having correspondence in the terminal sounds of the lines.
4. a poem or piece of verse having such correspondence.
5. verse (def 4). verb (used with object), rhymed, rhyming.
6. to treat in rhyme, as a subject; turn into rhyme, as something in prose.
7. to compose (verse or the like) in me
"translations can be unrhymed."
"people can be unrhymed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.