1. to amend or alter: to revise one's opinion.
2. to alter something already written or printed, in order to make corrections, improve, or update: to revise a manuscript.
3. British. to review (previously studied materials) in preparation for an examination. noun
4. an act of revising.
5. a revised form of something; revision.
6. Printing. a proof sheet taken after alterations have been made, for further examination or correction.|-
"measures can be unrevised as deflators."
"changes can be unrevised at percents."
"sales can be unrevised at percents."
"permits can be unrevised at rises."
"growths can be unrevised at percents."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.