1. a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like; critique; evaluation.
2. the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
3. an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
4. a general survey of something, especially in words; a report or account of something.
5. an inspection or examination by viewing, especially a formal inspection of any military or naval fo
"decisions can be unreviewable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.