1. to make known; disclose; divulge: to reveal a secret.
2. to lay open to view; display; exhibit. noun
3. an act or instance of revealing; revelation; disclosure.
4. Architecture. the part of the jamb of a window or door opening between the outer wall surface and the window or door frame. the whole jamb of an opening between the outer and inner surfaces of a wall.
5. the framework or edge of an automobile window.
"outfits can be unrevealing."
"interviews can be unrevealing."
"clothes can be unrevealing."
"carpets can be unrevealing."
"autobiographies can be unrevealing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.