1. to make known; disclose; divulge: to reveal a secret.
2. to lay open to view; display; exhibit. noun
3. an act or instance of revealing; revelation; disclosure.
4. Architecture. the part of the jamb of a window or door opening between the outer wall surface and the window or door frame. the whole jamb of an opening between the outer and inner surfaces of a wall.
5. the framework or edge of an automobile window.
"readings can be unrevealed."
"numbers can be unrevealed."
"greatnesses can be unrevealed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.