1. to go or come back, as to a former place, position, or state: to return from abroad; to return to public office; to return to work.
2. to revert to a former owner: The money I gave him returns to me in the event of his death.
3. to revert or recur, as in thought, discourse, etc.: He returned to his story.
4. to make a reply or retort: She returned with a witty sally. verb (used with object)
5. to put, bring, take, give, or send back to the original p
"properties can be unreturned."
"mornings can be unreturned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.