1. to recover or regain: to retrieve the stray ball.
2. to bring back to a former and better state; restore: to retrieve one's fortunes.
3. to make amends for: to retrieve an error.
4. to make good; repair: to retrieve a loss.
5. Hunting. (of hunting dogs) to fetch (killed or wounded game).
6. to draw back or reel in (a fishing line).
7. to rescue; save.
8. (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) to make an in-bounds return of (a sh
"words can be unretrievable."
"assets can be unretrievable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.