1. to bring back into existence, use, or the like; reestablish: to restore order.
2. to bring back to a former, original, or normal condition, as a building, statue, or painting.
3. to bring back to a state of health, soundness, or vigor.
4. to put back to a former place, or to a former position, rank, etc.: to restore the king to his throne.
5. to give back; make return or restitution of (anything taken away or lost).
6. to reproduce or
"states can be unrestored."
"people can be unrestored."
"farmhouses can be unrestored."
"buildings can be unrestored."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.