1. a person or thing that represents another or others.
2. an agent or deputy: a legal representative.
3. a person who represents a constituency or community in a legislative body, especially a member of the U.S. House of Representatives or a lower house in certain state legislatures.
4. a typical example or specimen of a group, quality, or kind. adjective
5. serving to represent; representing.
6. standing or acting for another or others.
7. made up of representatives: a repr
"ranges can be unrepresentative of ranges."
"polls can be unrepresentative of places."
"samples can be unrepresentative."
"polls can be unrepresentative."
"trades can be unrepresentative."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.