1. an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
2. a statement or announcement.
3. a widely circulated statement or item of news; rumor; gossip.
4. an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., especially as taken down for publication.
5. a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
6. a statement of a s
"attacks can be unreported in media."
"stocks can be unreported for times."
"newses can be unreported in presses."
"incidents can be unreported in media."
"criticisms can be unreported in media."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.