1. to say or utter again (something already said): to repeat a word for emphasis.
2. to say or utter in reproducing the words, inflections, etc., of another: to repeat a sentence after the teacher.
3. to reproduce (utterances, sounds, etc.) in the manner of an echo, a phonograph, or the like.
4. to tell (something heard) to another or others.
5. to do, make, or perform again: to repeat an action.
6. to go through or undergo again: to repeat an experience.
"experiments can be unrepeatable."
"events can be unrepeatable."
"people can be unrepeatable."
"names can be unrepeatable."
"words can be unrepeatable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.