1. not level or flat; rough; rugged: The wheels bumped and jolted over the uneven surface.
2. irregular; varying; not uniform: The book is uneven in quality.
3. not equitable or fair; one-sided: an uneven contest.
4. not equally balanced; not symmetrical or parallel.
5. (of a number) odd; not divisible into two equal integers: The numerals 3, 5, and 7 are uneven.
"dates can be uneven on lights."
"patterns can be uneven with places."
"interests can be uneven on averages."
"developments can be uneven in conditions."
"dates can be uneven in/at/on weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.