1. to write under or at the foot of, especially under other written matter.
2. to sign one's name, as to a document.
3. to show agreement with or to support by or as if by signing one's name to, as a statement or decision.
4. to bind oneself to contribute a sum of money to (an undertaking): Wealthy music lovers underwrote the experimental concerts.
5. to guarantee the sale of (a security issue to be offered to the public fo
"works can be underwriting."
"managements can be underwriting."
"chairmen can be underwriting."
"activities can be underwriting."
"systems can be underwriting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.