1. existing or occurring under water.
2. designed to be used under water.
3. located below a ship's waterline. adverb
4. beneath the water: to travel underwater. noun
5. the water beneath the surface: cold currents in the underwater.
6. underwaters, the depths, as of a sea, lake, etc.
"tortoises can be underwater for hours."
"pipelines can be underwater."
"worlds can be underwater."
"people can be underwater."
"inspections can be underwater."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.