1. Railroads. a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
2. a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.
3. Military. an aggregation of vehicles, animals, and personnel accompanying an army to carry supplies, baggage, ammunition, etc.
4. a series or row of objects or parts.
5. Machinery. a connected set of three or more rotating elements, usually gears, through which force is transmitted, or motion or torque changed.
6. order, especially prope
"staffs can be undertrained."
"departments can be undertrained."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.