1. to pay out, disburse, or expend; dispose of (money, wealth, resources, etc.): resisting the temptation to spend one's money.
2. to employ (labor, thought, words, time, etc.), as on some object or in some proceeding: Don't spend much time on it.
3. to pass (time) in a particular manner, place, etc.: We spent a few days in Baltimore.
4. to use up, consume, or exhaust: The storm had spent its fury.
5. to give (one's blood, life, etc.) fo
"budgets can be underspent."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.