1. the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
2. the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
3. the degree of hotness; temperature: moderate heat.
4. the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
5. a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
6. added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other p
"brains can be underheated."
"newses can be underheated."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.