1. to cut under or beneath.
2. to cut away material from so as to leave a portion overhanging, as in carving or sculpture.
3. to offer goods or services at a lower price or rate than (a competing price or rate) or than that of (a competitor).
4. to weaken or destroy the impact or effectiveness of; undermine.
5. Golf. to hit (the ball) so as to cause a backspin.
6. Tennis. to slice (the ball) using an underhand motion.
7. to cut (a sound rec
"prices can be undercutting."
"markets can be undercutting."
"wheats can be undercutting."
"rivals can be undercutting."
"quotes can be undercutting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.