1. to charge (a purchaser) less than the proper or fair price.
2. to charge (a stated amount) less than the proper price: They undercharged several dollars for storing the goods.
3. to put an insufficient charge or load into. verb (used without object), undercharged, undercharging.
4. to charge too little. noun
5. a charge or price less than is proper or customary.
6. an insufficient charge or load.
"times can be undercharged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.