1. neat, orderly, or trim, as in appearance or dress: a tidy room; a tidy person.
2. clearly organized and systematic: a tidy mind; a tidy way of working.
3. tolerably good; acceptable: They worked out a tidy arrangement agreeable to all.
4. fairly large; considerable: a tidy sum. verb (used with or without object), tidied, tidying.
5. to make tidy or neat (often followed by up). noun, plural tidies.
6. any of various articles for keeping things t
"places can be tidy with nothings."
"people can be tidy with ties."
"people can be tidy over thens."
"people can be tidy over stretches."
"people can be tidy in jeanses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.