1. to beat with increased force or rapidity, as the heart under the influence of emotion or excitement; palpitate.
2. to feel or exhibit emotion: He throbbed at the happy thought.
3. to pulsate; vibrate: The cello throbbed. noun
4. the act of throbbing.
5. a violent beat or pulsation, as of the heart.
6. any pulsation or vibration: the throb of engines.
"sites can be throbbing due to fluids."
"sites can be throbbing due to cells."
"pains can be throbbing."
"headaches can be throbbing."
"heads can be throbbing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.