1. soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough: a tender steak.
2. weak or delicate in constitution; not strong or hardy.
3. (of plants) unable to withstand freezing temperatures.
4. young or immature: children of tender age.
5. delicate or soft in quality: tender blue.
6. delicate, soft, or gentle: the tender touch of her hand.
7. easily moved to sympathy or compassion; kind: a tender heart.
8. affectionate or loving; sentimental or am
"buys can be tender in markets."
"repos can be tender at pcts."
"points can be tender for certificates."
"investments can be tender for percents."
"corps can be tender for corp.s."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.