1. a person or group that rents and occupies land, a house, an office, or the like, from another for a period of time; lessee.
2. Law. a person who holds or possesses for a time lands, tenements, or personalty of another, usually for rent.
3. an occupant or inhabitant of any place. verb (used with object)
4. to hold or occupy as a tenant; dwell in; inhabit. verb (used without object)
5. to dwell or live (usually followed by in).
"pubs can be tenanted."
"lands can be tenanted."
"estates can be tenanted."
"houses can be tenanted."
"farms can be tenanted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.