1. to entice or allure to do something often regarded as unwise, wrong, or immoral.
2. to attract, appeal strongly to, or invite: The offer tempts me.
3. to render strongly disposed to do something: The book tempted me to read more on the subject.
4. to put (someone) to the test in a venturesome way; provoke: to tempt one's fate.
5. Obsolete. to try or test.
"people can be tempted by papers."
"people can be tempted on occasions."
"people can be tempted in dates."
"people can be tempted by practices."
"people can be tempted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.