1. of or relating to time.
2. pertaining to or concerned with the present life or this world; worldly: temporal joys.
3. enduring for a time only; temporary; transitory (opposed to eternal).
4. Grammar. of, relating to, or expressing time: a temporal adjective, such as recent, or a temporal adverb, such as recently. of or relating to the tenses of a verb.
5. secular, lay, or civil, as opposed to ecclesiastical. noun, Usually, temporals
6. a temporal possession, estate,
"signs can be temporally."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.