1. a particular state of mind or feelings.
2. habit of mind, especially with respect to irritability or patience, outbursts of anger, or the like; disposition: an even temper.
3. heat of mind or passion, shown in outbursts of anger, resentment, etc.
4. calm disposition or state of mind: to be out of temper.
5. a substance added to something to modify its properties or qualities.
6. Metallurgy. the degree of hardness and strength imparted to a metal, as by quenching, heat treatme
"demands can be tempering."
"projections can be tempering."
"inflations can be tempering."
"systems can be tempering."
"swords can be tempering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.