1. a particular state of mind or feelings.
2. habit of mind, especially with respect to irritability or patience, outbursts of anger, or the like; disposition: an even temper.
3. heat of mind or passion, shown in outbursts of anger, resentment, etc.
4. calm disposition or state of mind: to be out of temper.
5. a substance added to something to modify its properties or qualities.
6. Metallurgy. the degree of hardness and strength imparted to a metal, as by quenching, heat treatme
"temperatures can be temper."
"tantrums can be temper."
"places can be temper."
"children can be temper."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.