1. a person who heedlessly or maliciously reveals private or confidential matters; tattler; talebearer.
2. a thing serving to reveal or disclose something.
3. any of various indicating or registering devices, as a time clock.
4. Music. a gauge on an organ for indicating the air pressure.
5. an indicator showing the position of a ship's rudder.
6. a row of strips hung over a track to warn train crew members on freight trains that a low bridge, tunnel, or the like is approaching.
"signs can be telltale."
"wrinkles can be telltale."
"traces can be telltale."
"symptoms can be telltale."
"rates can be telltale."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.